Sarah and (former co-host) Garrett chat with Chris Browning – financial analyst by day, and host of the award winning podcast Popcorn Finance by night. We discuss why having a side hustle is not the answer to your career problems, and how it can simply be a fun hobby that makes some money. We also talk about why it’s important to get support around your side hustle, how to maintain a healthy hustle/life balance, and why it’s perfectly ok not to make the leap into entrepreneurship.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why earning a livable wage from side hustles is overrated
- Why Chris chooses to focus on his career first
- How Chris started his podcast and the intangible benefits he gets from producing it
- What keeps people from loving their jobs
- Possible downsides to using your side hustle to transition into full-time entrepreneurship
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Popcorn Finance
- Connect with Chris on Instagram
- Connect with Chris on Twitter
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)