In this episode Sarah and (former co-host Garrett chat about self-care and how that translates to our finances. We cover the myths and misconceptions of what self-care is, and how it’s not about just treating yo self. We also talk about the costs of not incorporating a self-care routine, and what we can do to take care of ourselves even on a limited time schedule.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why self-care should be a requirement, not a reward
- What self-care is and isn’t
- What can happen in our financial lives when we don’t take care of ourselves
- What this “lack of self-care” is a greater symptom of
- Ways to take care of ourselves even when we feel we don’t have the time
- 107 Effective Self Care Practices That Won’t Break the Bank
- What Does Having Enough Money Look Like?
- Call and leave us a message
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)