Sarah and (soon to be former co-host) Garrett chat about knowing when it’s time to move on, both in business and their personal lives. They explore what it means to let go of income streams and spending habits, and the challenges that can cause, in order to take advantage of life’s opportunities. And they have some news about Beyond The Dollar – don’t worry it’s not going away – but stay tuned to learn what it is and how they’re embracing the changes.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- The BIG news about Beyond The Dollar moving forward
- What it means to say no to something, even if you enjoy doing it
- What it has been like to work together despite these changes
- Why you need to be present and consistently take time to reflect what’s working and not working in your life
- The benefits of saying no
- How you can stop from feeling overwhelmed and make the best decision for you
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Understanding Our Unconscious Money Patterns
- Can Money Buy You Happiness?
- The Untethered Soul
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)