Nicole Antoinette, host of Real Talk Radio, comes on the show to talk about her experience going through the uncoupling process, where her and her ex sat down with homemade vegan pizza while mapping out how they were going to divide their assets on a Google spreadsheet.. We go over why navigating paperwork was fairly messy even though what they went through was Nicole calls the “easy version” of divorice (*hint* it had to do with the house). She also chats about some of her concerns post-divorce, her reason for embracing the van life for now and her hopes moving forward.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Nicole and her ex decided to separate
- What were some of the first conversations after agreeing to a divorce
- How open Nicole was talking about money
- How it was both easy and hard for Nicole to uncouple her finances
- What prompted her decision to move into a van
- What Nicole is still trying to figure out as far as her finances go
- Real Talk Radio with Nicole Antoinette
- Follow Real Talk Radio on Instagram
- Why a Post-Nup Could Save Your Marriage
- Here’s how to bulletproof your prenuptial agreement
- Keeping Finances Separate in Your Marriage with Brynne Conroy
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)
- Uncoupling Your Finances with Nicole Antoinette - April 15, 2020
- Having “The Talk” With Your Parents With Cameron Huddleston - September 25, 2019
- Handling Work Conflicts Using Emotional Intelligence with Razwana Wahid - March 13, 2019