Sarah and (former co-host) Garrett chat with Kathleen Shannon, co-host of the Being Boss podcast – with almost 6 million downloads- where she shares her insights and experience on what it takes to be a small business owner and side-hustler. She’s also the founder and partner at Braid Creative – a Branding Agency for creative entrepreneurs and purpose-driven businesses where she helps her clients blend more of who they are into the work they do. We talk about how getting clarity and knowing your values helps you in all aspects in your life, perceived vs actual risks in entrepreneurship, and a whole lot more.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- How Kathleen’s desire to climb Mount Everest motivated her to quit her job
- The difference between real and perceived risks
- What people need to consider before taking a financial risk
- Why values are key in deciding what to do with your finances
- How to shift your thinking about using money
- What it means to have enough and feel abundant in your life
- Where Kathleen spends at least 2 hours each day (hint – not at work!)
- How to have confidence in your financial situation
- The Geography of Genius: A Search for the World’s Most Creative Places from Ancient Athens to Silicon Valley
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)