Taking leaps of faith – Exciting? Hella scary? Worth it? All three?
For this episode we sit down with Jared Easley, who has had to take many of these leaps to help grow Podcast Movement, the world’s largest podcast only conference with his business partner, Dan Franks. We talk about how to take leaps of faith, both financially and in our careers, and how you can approach these life changes when there is someone else in your life to consider. Jared was gracious enough to share his highs and lows, including what it takes to pursue a goal that may not reap financial rewards right away. We also talk about using the power of curiosity to ask yourself the right questions, especially when you feel like giving up.
Even if you’re not an entrepreneur there are a lot of great takeaways from this episode, such as what people in full-time jobs can do to find more satisfaction, such as saving up money for a sabbatical and even asking for a raise.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What Jared’s biggest lesson has been from continually taking risks
- What is a financial leap (hint: it doesn’t always mean quitting your job to start a business)
- How we can develop the mindset to be confident in our choices in our financial lives
- Why failure isn’t as scary as we think it is
- How you balance family and relationships with taking risks
- How using the power of curiosity can help you take leaps in a much more organic way
- Podcast Movement
- A More Beautiful Question: The Power of Inquiry to Spark Breakthrough Ideas
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
SHARE ON INSTAGRAM/PIN IT: