SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
I chat with Sarah von Bargen founder of Yes and Yes, where she teaches people how to spend their money, time, and energy on purpose. We chat about the idea of having “enough” when it comes to our financial and by extension our entire lives, how understand this concept of enough frees us in so many ways, and how to start asking honest questions to figure out what “enoughness” is in our lives.
This episode is brought to you by Fabric, a one-stop shop to organize your family’s financial life: Fabric Wills, a free way to create a last will & testament that has been used by tens of thousands of families. There’s also Fabric Vault, a free and easy way for spouses and partners to create a map of their family’s finances and securely share this information with each other – Think credit card information and account logins. To find out more and get started by creating a free account for both Fabric Wills and Fabric Vault, head to https://try.meetfabric.com/beyond
What You Hear in This Episode:
- How Sarah knows when she has enough in her life
- Why Sarah feels that society pressures us to want more in our lives and money
- How we can tell if we simply have enough or we really want to strive for more but we’re just scared
- How we can use this place of “enoughness” to make better financial decisions
- Money mistakes Sarah’s made (I offer some doozies as well!)
Questions to Ponder:
- How do you know when you’ve reached “enough” in your financial life?
*remember, let me know in the comments below your answers! If you’re a social media person, come find me on Instagram (@beyondthedollar) and send me a DM or comment on any one of my posts. I read every single one!
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Yes and Yes
- Money and Happy Facebook group
- Follow Sarah on Instagram
- Fabric – Free wills and family finance resources
- Freelance Writing Kickstart – use code BTDLISTENER for 10% off course
*Thanks to Donovan Dorrance for the awesome theme music