We often think we need to work longer hours in order to scale our income. However, what happens when we turn that belief upside down?
In this episode we chat with Prerna Malik, co-founder of Content Bistro, a company that writes content for entrepreneurs to help them convert potential clients into customers. We talk about what she did to turn her side business into a full-time venture when her husband fell ill, some of the mindset challenges she had to overcome when it came to growing her income, and how she gives herself permission to thrive in her personal and professional life. We also talk about why keeping your values front and center will help you when you face fear in any kind of financial situation.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Prerna was forced to grow her business in order to support her family
- What she suggests others do when it comes to learning new skills
- How to deal with blocks when it comes to “the struggle” and how to move through them
- Why giving yourself permission is the best thing you can do for your financial life
- How your core values can help you grow your business or career
- How everyone can build confidence when it comes to asking for money (you may be surprised)
- Content Bistro
- Copy Hackers
- How to Start, Manage and Grow Your Business When You Have a Chronic Illness
- To Anyone Who Thinks They’re Falling Behind