In this episode we chat with Prerna Malik, co-founder of Content Bistro, a company that writes content for entrepreneurs to help them convert potential clients into customers. We talk about what she did to turn her side business into a full-time venture when her husband fell ill, some of the mindset challenges she had to overcome when it came to growing her income, and how she gives herself permission to thrive in her personal and professional life. We also talk about why keeping your values front and center will help you when you face fear in any kind of financial situation.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Prerna was forced to grow her business in order to support her family
- What she suggests others do when it comes to learning new skills
- How to deal with blocks when it comes to “the struggle” and how to move through them
- Why giving yourself permission is the best thing you can do for your financial life
- How your core values can help you grow your business or career
- How everyone can build confidence when it comes to asking for money (you may be surprised)
- Content Bistro
- Copy Hackers
- How to Start, Manage and Grow Your Business When You Have a Chronic Illness
- To Anyone Who Thinks They’re Falling Behind
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
SHARE ON INSTAGRAM/PIN IT:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)