Learning how an inferiority complex manifests itself into some negative behaviors when it comes to money. Eugenie George, author of Our Money Stories: A Six Week No B.S. Holistic Financial Wellness Plan comes on the show to talk about the time she ended up losing her job, her business and admitting the past trauma and cultural conditioning that got to where she was. She dives into what an inferiority complex really means, how she learned to trust herself, and values are so important when it comes to breaking the cycle.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Eugenie stopped certain business mentors online
- What inferiority complex means and how it can manifest into your financial life
- What happened when Eugenie ignored her feelings (hint: her body shut down)
- Why people don’t need to hit rock bottom to break the cycle
- What Eugenie believes is necessary is order to break the cycle
- Eugenie’s website
- Follow Eugenie on Twitter
- Our Money Stories: A Six Week No B.S. Holistic Financial Wellness Plan
- Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome
- The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Finding Your Enough Number
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)