Miranda Marquit, the founder of Freelance Writers Academy, comes on the show to about how she shifted from parenting from one where she would perpetuate the internalized beliefs she was passed down when it comes to the idea of success. Miranda goes over how she was raised, what her tactics used to be when it came to raising her son, and how she deconstructed her beliefs and most importantly, her relationship with her son to parent in a way that enables him to reach his version of success.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- How Miranda grew up and internalized certain beliefs about success
- How she discovered she was basing her worth as a parent
- Why Miranda believes your children don’t owe us anything
- How Miranda changed her relationship with her son
- What she wants other parents to know about raising independent children
- Freelance Writer Academy
- Miranda Marquit
- Your Children Don’t Owe You For Being Born
- Parents: Your Kids Don’t Owe You Anything
- Parenting: Raise Independent Children
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)