Brianne is a recovering love addict, and one of her beliefs was that her prince will come and take care of her – to the point where she would hoard her money instead of spending it. Mark, well he happily took on this role, even in the midst of his spending addiction. They both come on the show to talk about their individual addictions, how it affected their finances and what it really took for them to turn it around. Plus, the conversations they have now that their son is in the picture.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- When both Brianne and Mark started treating their individual addictions
- How both their addictions got themselves into a financial hot mess
- How Brianne and Mark were able to get on the same page financially and the types of conversations they had to get there
- What the biggest lesson they’ve learned since becoming parents
- How they learned to help each other out despite battling their individual addictions
- Secret Life Podcast
- Follow Secret Life Podcast on Instagram
- Brianne Davis-Gantt’s website
- Mark Gantt’s website
- Secret Life of a Hollywood Sex & Love Addict: A Novel by Brianne Davis
- Finding Your Enough Number
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
*theme music by Donovan Dorrance
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)