Michelle Jackson, founder of Michelle is Money Hungry, comes on the show to talk about the time she quit her extremely stable job without a backup plan and bought a one way ticket to Australia to recuperate from job related stress. She talks about how she managed to still pay off — get this— over 30 different debt accounts, how she found work afterwards, and the one question she asked herself before making such a drastic life change.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What exactly are values and how they relate to your financial life
- How the same values can play out differently for different people
- How to budget using your values in during leaner times
- Why financial experts aren’t all they’re cracked up to be
- Michelle is Money Hungry
- Michelle’s podcast
- When Burnout Is a Sign You Should Leave Your Job
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)