Hazel comes on the show to talk about how she grew up in poverty in a gang infested neighborhood in LA. Yet despite experiencing trauma like seeing her best friend being killed at a bus stop, she went on to graduate high school (yes, even if it was at 30 years old) and becoming a multi-million dollar business owner. Plus, she reveals the people and miracles in her life which led to her graduating college, growing a widely successful business and so much more.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What her mom and dad taugth Hazel that was positive in her life
- Why Hazel thought it was normal to ditch school
- What Hazel’s mom taught her about being “safe” in her old neighborhood
- How mentors helped Hazel graduate high school and secure a job
- Why Hazel started her own business and what she wishes others know about achieving goals and dreams