What does money have to do with happiness? Perhaps a better question to ask is, can money increase our levels of happiness?
We explore this question and how the idea of happiness has manifested in our financial lives. In fact, Sarah gets personal, sharing why she feels so emotional talking about her lofty income goal. She even shares a story about the time she hit rock bottom, which left Garrett saying “Oh, S(#T.”
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Sarah feels she needs to make more money to be happy, and her journey to discover the emotional connection to her lofty income goal.
- What it actually means to be intentional with money and how that ties into our overall happiness
- How using money to avoid tough life decisions can lead you down a dark path
- The myth that having a lot of money can solve all your problems
- The role gratitude plays when it comes to money and happiness
- The Soul of Money by Lynne Twist
- Pullman Guangzhou Baiyun Airport Hotel
- On Rock Bottom, Falling in Love, and Rescuing a Bank Account
- How the ‘Luxury Kids of Instagram’ spend their parents’ fortunes on private jets and luxury cars
- Here is why Garrett goes up onto his friend’s roof
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah: