For press inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and write MEDIA REQUEST in the subject line. We’ll aim to respond within 24 hours.
About Sarah Li Cain
Sarah Li-Cain is a finance writer and a AFC (Accredited Financial Counselor) candidate whose work and advice has appeared in places like Bankrate, Business Insider, Redbook, Financial Planning Association, Stacking Benjamins and Her Money podcast with Jean Chatzky (of NBC Today). Her work blends practical tips and mindset strategies so that those trying to change their financial life can see themselves in the starring role. She also integrates physical, spiritual and mental wellness so that money becomes a tool to enhance people’s lives. She’s currently based in Jacksonville, Florida.
Here are some select outlets Sarah has appeared in:
- Banking Tips for Nights Out – Nerdwallet
- Building a More Authentic Budget With Sarah Li Cain – Stacking Benjamins
- Creating a Financial Lifestyle ft. Sarah Li-Cain – Paychecks & Balances
- How to get your boss to pay your medical bills with Sarah Li Cain – The Financial Grownup Podcast
- The 5 Best Money and Retirement Podcasts You Haven’t Heard of Yet – Kiplinger
- How to Turn Your Financial Fails into Massive Wins for the New Year – Chime