Sarah Potter comes on the season finale to talk about the time she she had to pay half her salary in medical bills, and how long it took for her to finally get a diagnosis for her debilitating illness. She also talks about why she married her now husband – it does have to do with love, but money was also involved – the shame she felt over her financial situation and why “safe” is her word of the year as it relates to her finances.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- How many medical tests and months it finally took for Sarah to get a real medical diagnosis
- Why she believes her body gave out after dealing with an an abusive ex-husband, a special needs child and managing a business as a single mom
- How her and her how husband are tackling her insurmountable debt (and which types)
- What Sarah is doing to feel safe around her finances
- Patient Advocate Foundation – help with medical debt
- Mother of Marketing
- Your Color is Red
- 7 Tips for Merging Finances in Blended Families
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)