Doing internet searches can literally save your financial life. That’s what happened to Carter. At 16, he was more concerned about where he was going to live, how to pay for college with no financial help from his parents, and the biggest one of all, grieving his parents who died within two years of each other. He talks about how his experience growing up in a dangerous neighborhood -South side of Chicago to be exact – plus his parents’ deaths lit a fire under him to to get a better handle on his money and ultimately his life.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- How Carter grew up and who he looked up to as a positive role model
- Why Carter moved in with father after his parents separated
- What happened the moment he found out his father died within two years of his mom
- Why he’s grateful for internet searches
- What he hopes other learns about money and mindset
- Carter’s website
- Follow Carter on Instagram
- Follow Carter on Twitter
- Teen Who Lost Both Parents Now Financial Advisor For Millennials
- Finding Your Enough Number
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
*theme music by Donovan Dorrance
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)