Beyond The Dollar may have financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog. Beyond The Dollar may be compensated if consumers choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. Beyond The Dollar is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, free products, or other forms of compensation. Sometimes Beyond The Dollar is compensated to provide opinions on products, services, websites and various other topics that this website deems appropriate for this blog. Even though Beyond The Dollar receives compensation for some posts or advertisements, this website promises to always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards and believes in honesty of relationship, opinion, and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content at the bottom of the post.
Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
Information presented on Beyond The Dollar is intended for informational and/or entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be taken as financial advice. The views expressed on this website are personal opinions only and should not be construed as financial advice for your given situation. While all attempts are made to present accurate information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated. Sarah Li Cain is not a finance expert and you should do you own due dilligence and seek out a professional before making any financial decisions.
Neither Beyond The Dollar nor its members make any representations as to the validity, accuracy, completeness, or suitability of any claims made here. Neither Beyond The Dollar nor its members assume any liability with regard to financial results based on the use of the information provided here. Furthermore, advertisers, commenters, and linked sites are solely responsible for their views and content – which do not necessarily represent the views of Beyond The Dollar or its members.
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site highfivingdollars.com
Li Cain Media LLC is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “Beyond The Dollar “, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice)
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Li Cain Media LLC & Be Awesome Not Broke LLC
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We aim to keep information that we have about you accurate and up to day. If at any time your personal information changes please contact us at email@example.com
Types of Data Collected, Its Purpose and How We Process It
This does not include anonymized data. Personal data means any type of information can identify an individual. We can and may process the types of personal data:
- Customer Data – This includes data which relates to purchases of services and/or goods such as your name, billing address, email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details (e.g. card details). We use this data to supply goods and/or services you’ve purchased and keep records of such transactions. This acts as a contract between us and you and/or taking steps upon your request to enter into a contract.
- User Data – This includes how you use our website and any online services, alongside any data you post for publication on our website or other services. This includes guest posts, comments and testimonials of our services/products. We process this data in order to operate Beyond The Dollar and to make sure relevant information is provided to users, maintain backups of Beyond The Dollar , ensure the security of our site, and administration of other online services/businesses and Beyond The Dollar.
- Technical Data – This includes any data about your use of Beyond The Dollar and online services such as your login data, details about your browser/location, IP address, pageviews, navigation paths, length of visit to pages on Beyond The Dollar and technology you use to access our site. This is from our analytics tracking system (e.g. Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel). We use this data to determine how users use Beyond The Dollar, to protect our business and website and to deliver relevant content and advertisements to you. We also use it to understand our effectiveness of such advertisements.
- Communication Data – This includes communication you send, including messages through contact forms, email, text, social media messaging, social media posts and other forms of communication you send us. We use this data to communicate with you, record keeping and for the pursuance, establishment or defense of legal claims.
- Marketing Data – This includes data about preferences in how you want to receive marketing from us and third parties. We use this data for our promotions such as giveaways, competition, delivering relevant content from Beyond The Dollar and advertisements.
Beyond The Dollar does not collect any sensitive data. This refers to data relating to race/ethnicity, philosophical or religious beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, biometric data and other types of sensitive information.
Beyond The Dollar only uses personal data for the purpose it was collected or a reasonably related purpose. If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose we will let you know and explain why. If you want more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
How Beyond The Dollar Collects Your Personal Data
Beyond The Dollar may collect data about you by users giving us the data directly (e.g. filling in forms or sending emails). We may automatically collect data such as using cookies and similar technology.
Beyond The Dollar may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers, advertising networks (e.g. Facebook), search information and providers of payment and delivery services.
We send you marketing communications through your consent and namely to grow Beyond The Dollar . We may send you marketing communications from us if you asked for information from us, if you made a purchase or you agreed to receive marketing communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
If we share personal data to any third parties for their marketing purposes, we will get your consent first. If you want us to stop send you marketing messages, either follow the opt-out links on any messages sent to you or by emailing email@example.com
This does not apply to personal data, such as purchases, etc.
We may need to share your data to the following:
- Professional advisers such as auditors, insurers and lawyers
- Service providers such as IT and administrative professionals
- Government entities that require us to report personal data and processing
- Third parties whom we may sell, transfer or merge parts of our assets
We mandate that all third parties respect your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
You may need a username and password to access certain features of this site or its content. You maintain the responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your username and password as well as all activities, whether you or by others that occur under your username and password within your account. If there is improper use of your username and password or any other type of security breach, you agree to notify us immediately.
We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising from failure to protect your account information, including your username and password. You also agree to enter accurate and true information on the website. If you do not we reserve the right to deactivate your account immediately.
We have security measures put in place to prevent personal data from being accidentally used, lost, altered, disclosed or accessed without authorization. We only allow access only to those partners and employees who need to know this data for business purposes.
If there is any suspected personal data breach, we will notify you and any applicable third parties if we are required to legally.
There may be links in our website to third party plugins, applications and websites. By clicking on those links, you may allow these third parties to collect or share data about you. We have no control over these websites and applications and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including accounting, reporting and legal requirements. For tax purposes, we are required by law to keep basic information on our customers (e.g. identity, financial, contact and transaction data) for six years even after they stop being customers.
Beyond The Dollar may use standard “cookies,” a feature of major web browsers. We don’t employ data capturing mechanisms or personally identifiable information in cookies. You may choose to disable cookies, though that may diminish your experience on our website and some features may not work as intended. We are not responsible or control over information collected by other companies, entities or individuals whose website or other materials that may be linked to our website or its content.
Transfer of Information
Last updated: May 2018