SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
In this episode I (alongside former co-host Garrett Philbin) chat with Brynne Conroy, the author of The Feminist Financial Handbook. Her book provides real motivation and resources for women who may be struggling—not only those who have already accumulated wealth. We talk about what it means to maintain autonomy in your relationship when it comes to finances, including what separate accounts may be necessary and how to look out for your best interest as well as your partners.
What You Hear in This Episode:
- The staggering statistics related to divorce, and why married couples need to pay attention
- The pivotal moment Brynne realized she could maintain autonomy
- What is the difference between separate and secret finances?
- How couples can navigate setting up separate finances
- How couples can encourage each other to be more confident in their finances