SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
I chat with Andrea Woroch, a nationally recognized consumer and money saving expert who’s appeared in places like NBC’s Today Show, Dr. OZ, Good Morning America, FOX & Friends, MSNBC, CNN, ABC News with Diane Sawyer. We chat about her story of going through infertility treatments and how she had to advocate for herself when it came to her health insurance company. We also dive into what someone can do to when it comes to the emotions of working through infertility and how to manage your finances during this time.
This episode is brought to you by Fabric, a one-stop shop to organize your family’s financial life: Fabric Wills, a free way to create a last will & testament that has been used by tens of thousands of families. There’s also Fabric Vault, a free and easy way for spouses and partners to create a map of their family’s finances and securely share this information with each other – Think credit card information and account logins. To find out more and get started by creating a free account for both Fabric Wills and Fabric Vault, head to https://try.meetfabric.com/beyond
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What led Andrea and her husband to go through with fertility treatments
- A breakdown of the costs and how complicated it was to deal with their health insurance
- What emotional experiences her and her husband went through
- How people can “afford” these treatments. Is it something that can make people broke?
- What people can say or do for those going through this experience
Questions to Ponder:
- What can you do to prepare for a big life transition?
- What can you learn about your health insurance policy today than can help you in the future?
*remember, let me know in the comments below your answers! If you’re a social media person, come find me on Instagram (@beyondthedollar) and send me a DM or comment on any one of my posts. I read every single one!
- Andrea Woroch
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Hang out with me on Instagram
- Fabric – Free wills and family finance resources
- Freelance Writing Kickstart – use code BTDLISTENER for 10% off course
*Thanks to Donovan Dorrance for the awesome theme music