SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
This episode features Adam Kol, a couples financial counselor who draws on over a decade of experience as a Certified Mediator, relationship coach, financial advisor, and a former tax attorney. He comes on the show to chat about why and how he’s chosen to “ignore” his $350,000 student debt, how he feels about it from a logistical and emotional point of view and why his strategies might change if he’s in a serious relationship.
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Where the majority of Adam’s student loan debt came from
- How much he took out in student loans
- How Adam felt as soon as he made the decision
- Why me might change his mind on his student loans once he’s in a committed relationship
- How Adam has worked out the logistics and emotions around “ignoring” his student loan debt
- The realities most student loan borrowers face when it comes to the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program in the U.S.
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Jay Fleischman – student loan lawyer
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) (StudentAid.gov)
- This federal program that wipes out student debt is struggling. Here’s how to get it right -CNBC
- AHK Coaching
- Follow Adam in Instagram
- “Your Relationship with Money and your Honey” Quiz
*Thanks to Donovan Dorrance for the awesome theme music
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)