Breaking the cycle in your life isn’t supposed to be easy or fun all of the time. So let’s take a short break from the stories and do a recap – what does breaking the cycle mean? What are some ways to recognize your life isn’t working? What are some myths when it comes to breaking the cycle in your own life? And perhaps most importantly, what role does money play in all this?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What exactly does the term breaking the cycle means
- Why it’s ok to make changes even when things seem fine in your life
- Myths around the concept of breaking the cycle
- Why money is so important to helping make changes in your life
- How you can start making much needed changes in your financial life
- Why starting with the basics is key
- Finding Your Enough Number
- Desmond Tutu
- Financial Risks (and Beyond) When Breaking The Cycle with Cait Flanders
- Losing $5.5. Million Dollars to Inheritance Theft with Emily Guy Birken
- Recovering From a House Fire with Jackie Lambert
- 5 Steps for Tracking Your Monthly Expenses
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)