Sure – it’s great to be your own boss, but what do you do when you face the fear when actually quitting your job? What kind of mindset shifts do you need to make in order to not just survive, but thrive?
In this episode, I (alongside former co-host Garrett Philbin) talk about how we took our respective leaps into entrepreneurship. We bear all – the good, the bad and the ugly – about what it’s been like starting and growing our businesses. Both of us get super specific about why we actually took the leap and our thought processes along the way. We also talk about how entrepreneurship, just like money, is simply a tool that can help us live the lives we want, and we share simple questions you can ask to feel more comfortable when making tough decisions in your financial lives and beyond.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- (Former co-host) Garrett’s decision to leave Sony, start a music production company with his friends, and ultimately leaving that to start his money coaching business (aka he’s a badass)
- Sarah’s accidental leap into side hustling and the practical reasons she decided to go full-time in her own business
- Challenges both Garrett and Sarah continue to face in their respective businesses (hint: it’s NOT about the money)
- The unexpected benefits from taking the entrepreneurial leap
- Why it’s so easy for people to see working for themselves as a cure-all
- How we can all practice stretching our “fear” muscles
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
SHARE ON INSTAGRAM/PIN IT:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)