I (alongside former co-host Garrett Philbin) sit down with Dale Thomas Vaughn, marketing director at AirTreks, a company that helps travelers arrange multi destination itineraries. We talk about how he’s made travel a priority and part of his lifestyle, and Dale shares some incredible stories of how he found himself in Paris, London and more. We also talk about what is possible when we decide to say “yes” to opportunities, and how travel is really a tool for making the world a better place.
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why you don’t need to leave your hometown to have mind-blowing experiences
- When Dale decided that travel was going to be a priority in his life
- How opportunities open up when you just start saying “yes”
- How you can integrate travel in your life, no matter your budget
- Why travel is so valuable to keep you grounded and maintaining a curious mind
- Dale’s spreadsheet he uses to prioritize travel destinations [Google Sheets]
- 7 Ways to Balance Work with Long-Term Travel
- How to Start Planning An Around The World Trip
- Around the World Travel Planning Checklist and Timeline
- Season 2 Episode 6 – How to Give Without Guilt
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
SHARE ON INSTAGRAM:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)