In this episode, Garrett and Sarah chat about how our fears around money prevent us from getting what we truly want. We discuss why we are scared of things that no longer threaten us physically but threaten our sense of self, like rejection or not meeting our own expectations. We also talk about the types of questions we can ask ourselves to move past financial and other fears.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why so many people (including Garrett and Sarah) feel so much anxiety around money
- How media and our biological makeup contribute to our scarcity mindset
- What we can do to start feeling less scared about money
- Practical ways to learn to spend money in a way that makes us truly happy
- How to tap into your purpose (aka what the heck that actually means)
- Three questions to ask yourself every time you feel scared
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Body scan meditation
- Season 3 episode 3 – Change Your Unconscious Money Patterns
- Mental Health America
- Season 2 episode 2 – Dealing With Money As an Artist With Jackie Lam
- Why You Don’t Feel Confident (And How to Fix It)
- What is Stinky Tofu?
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)