You have big goals, like quitting your job or saving for a house. What can you do to stay on target and make consistent progress toward your goals when you’ve got 29,817 things going on?
In this episode we chat with Ryan Hildebrandt, founder of Viral Message Lab, a company that helps writers craft their message for TED talks. Ryan shares a simple method he uses to achieve big goals, financially and in other areas in his life. We chat about what makes up his weekly review, and why this simple process can give you more confidence and permission to go after big scary goals. We also talk about what you can do if you feel bad about maintaining this weekly habit and what you can do to simply get started.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Ryan’s surprisingly simple habit and how it’s helped him in his financial life
- How you can motivate yourself to tackle scary things
- How reviewing past accomplishments can help you stay on track towards larger goals
- Why consistency is the key to success
- What happens if you aren’t consistent with this weekly habit (hint: it’s not the end of the world!)
- How something that’s considered boring can actually contribute to our overall happiness
- Viral Message Lab
- The weekly habit that’s helped me launch my business and travel through 53 countries
- Unbeatable Mind
- Daily Whoop app
- Connect with Ryan on Facebook
- Connect with Ryan on Twitter
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
SHARE ON INSTAGRAM/PIN IT:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)