Sarah and (former co-host) Garrett chat about how they’ve used money to get a high ROH – return on happiness. They talk about what it means to work in a meaningful job, examples of when they didn’t love their work and how they worked through it. They also include examples on what you can do to create a career path you love. It doesn’t mean you’ve figured it all out, but it’ll give you a head start.
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What it means to work in a way that is ethical and in line with your values
- What happened when Garrett and Sarah were in jobs they hated
- How to figure out your “why” when it comes to your work and career
- Can you really have it all figured out?
- How to transition into a more meaningful career, especially if it means a big career change
- How Garrett and Sarah are living beyond the dollar in their careers