Garrett and Sarah chat about how they’ve used money to get a high ROH – return on happiness. They talk about what it means to work in a meaningful job, examples of when they didn’t love their work and how they worked through it. They also include examples on what you can do to create a career path you love. It doesn’t mean you’ve figured it all out, but it’ll give you a head start.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What it means to work in a way that is ethical and in line with your values
- What happened when Garrett and Sarah were in jobs they hated
- How to figure out your “why” when it comes to your work and career
- Can you really have it all figured out?
- How to transition into a more meaningful career, especially if it means a big career change
- How Garrett and Sarah are living beyond the dollar in their careers
- Values Based Spending Guide
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Grab two free audiobooks with your 30 day Audible trial
- Certified B Corporation
- Perhaps the Secret Reason Your Job Sucks…Is You?
- Right Livelihood: The Ethics of Earning a Living
- How Do Undocumented Immigrants Earn (and Keep) Money?
- Odd Money Lessons We Can Learn from Silicon Valley’s Erlich
- Empathy: Why It Matters and How to Get It
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)