I (alongside former co-host Garrett Philbin) explore common money myths and how they can prevent us from living our best lives, including examples of how these have manifested in our own lives and what we’ve done to combat them. We also talk about how these myths can be positive, and what you can do to help those around you with living their best financial lives.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What the three most common myths are (you may be surprised)
- How Sarah and Garrett have seen these myths play out their own lives
- What you can focus on when you realize you’ve been manifesting these myths in your life
- How you can start to see money myths as simply that, myths
- What happens when you start to shift away from these myths and everyone around you still does
- Season 1 Episode 1 – Does Money Buy You Money You Happiness?
- Season 1 Episode 5 – How Money Can Help Us Create a More Meaningful Life With Leisa Peterson
- Season 2 Episode 4 – Overcoming the Financial Effects of Divorce With the Cash Wise Ex-Wives
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
SHARE ON INSTAGRAM/PIN IT:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)