Trigger Warning: this episode talks about stillbirth and some graphic descriptions of birth.
Winter Redd, host of the podcast Still A Part of Us, comes on the show to talk about how one year ago she and her husband had to bury their stillborn child. She talks about what the costs were – both at the hospital and for the funeral – how she grieved, and how the power of community was the saving grace during such a trying time.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- How far along Winter was in her pregnancy when she couldn’t feel her son’s heartbeat
- What she had to pay in medical costs and funeral bills
- How a stranger changed how she viewed using money to help her community
- How Winter wants to remember her son Brannan and the legacy she wants to leave to the world
- The Little Love Foundation (financial assistance for families who need funeral arrangements)
- From diagnostics to autopsy to burial, stillbirths are alarmingly expensive in America
- Hospital Costs Associated with Stillbirth Delivery
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide