SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
It’s just me, Sarah today chatting with you about what it really means to give yourself in your financial life and beyond. I share a candid view about what’s going in my financial life and what happens when I didn’t give myself permission
This episode is brought to you by Fabric, a one-stop shop to organize your family’s financial life: Fabric Wills, a free way to create a last will & testament that has been used by tens of thousands of families. There’s also Fabric Vault, a free and easy way for spouses and partners to create a map of their family’s finances and securely share this information with each other – Think credit card information and account logins. To find out more and get started by creating a free account for both Fabric Wills and Fabric Vault, head to https://try.meetfabric.com/beyond
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What does permission even means?
- What happened when I didn’t give myself permission to slow down in my career
- Is there such a thing as burnout?
- How does not giving yourself permission play out in your financial life?
Questions to Ponder:
- What are you going to give yourself permission to do in your financial life right now?
*remember, let me know in the comments below your answers! If you’re a social media person, come find me on Instagram (@beyondthedollar) and send me a DM or comment on any one of my posts. I read every single one!
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Hang out with me on Instagram
- Wandering Aimfully
- Frugal Fuyanger
- Simple and Season – The Work/Life Graph
- What’s The True Price of Ambition?
- How Our Mental Health Affects Our Finances with Melanie Lockert
- Fabric – Free wills and family finance resources
- Freelance Writing Kickstart – use code BTDLISTENER for 10% off course
*Thanks to Donovan Dorrance for the awesome theme music