Taking a different path in life is hard – but how do you do it without “ruining” your financial life? How can you take these sorts risks when everyone else around you doesn’t understand (and let’s be honest, aren’t supportive)?
Cait Flanders, bestselling author of ‘The Year of Less’ and her latest book “Adventures in Opting Out” comes on the show to talk about making why changes in our lives that are so scary, how can we navigate changes if nobody else is supportive, and even what if we *gasp* fail.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why we’re our own worst enemy when it comes to making changes, even if it’s good for us
- How Cait structured her finances to be able to make various transitions in her life
- Why hard things are actually good for us in our life adventures
- What failure really means and how we can start to look for support systems around us when making changes
- Adventures in Opting Out – Cait’s Latest book
- Cait Flander’s Website
- The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store
- Follow Cait in Instagram
- Why Values Are So Important to Money
- Removing Money From Your Self-Worth
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)