Cait Howerton, financial counselor and coach, comes on the show to talk about the time she left for college and her parents finding out she’s a lesbian. She chats about how she was still able to afford college, what the true costs were for her after she came out, and how her money relationship has changed since fully becoming part of the LGBTQ community.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Cait didn’t feel comfortable talking to her parents about her sexuality growing up
- What happened when she came out and not by choice
- What some of the opportunity costs are even though Cait is financially stable
- What it really cost her to move away from home
- How Cait reconciled with her parents, although their relationship isn’t the same as before
- Work with Cait at Smartpath
- Follow Cait in Twitter
- Connect with Cait on LinkedIn
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional spending guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)