In this week’s episode, it’s just me and you, talking about how to help you navigate your feelings when it comes to money. I’m here to talk to you about the overwhelming emotions you may currently be experiencing. Believe it or not, it might actually be grief — trust me it’s a lot more complicated than you may think. So, I’m sitting right here with you , chatting about how grief can manifest in different ways in your financial life when you’re adjusting to a new way of living. So you’ll learn what it means to process your emotions, why it’s ok to do what you need to do to take care of yourself, stop thinking you’re failing, and why community is more important than ever.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why those negative feelings around money may be a form of grief
- How grief can manifest into negative financial behaviors
- Why it’s important and crucial to feel those feelings around money, without judgement
- How you can work through your feelings of grief around your finances
- How you can cultivate a sense of community to help you become more resilient
- That Discomfort You’re Feeling Is Grief
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)