Rosemary is a UK citizen who has lived in over 13 countries and retired in Portugal. She’s very well aware that there are lots of issues to worry about, like healthcare and contingency plans if something were to happen to her, and her children had to take care of her. She chats about talking about navigating estate planning challenges because her children are in one country and she’s in another. You’ll also learn how you can prepare your finances so you’re not a burden on your loved ones.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Rosemary’s unique lifestyle may pose challenges in her estate planning
- Why looking at currency and political fluctuations is important when retiring abroad
- Why your legacy could mean someone giving up part of their financial life
- How Rosemary intends on supporting her and her husband without relying on her children
- What Rosemary wants people to know about the types of considerations to think about as you’re aging
- Long Life Fun Life
- International Estate Planning Guides – International Bar Association
- My parents are unprepared for retirement — how can I help them?
- What is Long-term Care Insurance?
- Finding Your Enough Number
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Music by Donovan Dorrance