What does self-trust have to do with your financial life? This episode will show you some specifics and offer some guiding questions to help you make some small steps to trust yourself to make the best choices in your financial life. disaster?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why self-trust really helps you decision making in your financial life
- What it means when you ask others for help or guidance
- The myth of how self-trust automatically equals making the best choices
- Guiding questions on how to cultivate self-trust in with your money
- Adventures in Opting Out – Cait’s Latest book
- Cait Flander’s Website
- The Year of Less: How I Stopped Shopping, Gave Away My Belongings, and Discovered Life is Worth More Than Anything You Can Buy in a Store
- Follow Cait in Instagram
- Why Values Are So Important to Money
- Removing Money From Your Self-Worth
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)