In this episode (alongside former co-host Garrett Philbin) chat with Chad Carson, the author of Retire Early With Real Estate, a book that teaches others to retire early just like he did using real estate investing. Chad and his family recently spent almost 1.5 years living abroad in Ecuador. We chat about what it means to do meaningful work, and how creating a money-life manifesto can help you life your best life. We also talk about how financial independence (and by extension, real estate investing) are merely tools to help you get what you want, but not the destination.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Chad decided not to pursue medical school in order to focus on more “meaningful” projects
- What the golden mean of money really is
- Chad’s experience taking a mini-retirement in Ecuador with his family and how he was able to make that a reality
- Why real estate and financial independence are merely vehicles for living your best life
- What Chad says to those who don’t believe a financially independent life is a possibility for them
- What impressed Chad the most about the people he interviewed for his book
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Retire Early With Real Estate
- Coach Carson
- Chad’s Twitter
- The House Hacking Guide – How to “Hack” Your Housing, Live For Free, & Start Investing in Real Estate
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)