Garrett and Sarah chat about what you can do once you recognize your unconscious money patterns. They go over what money archetypes are and how to use them to make changes – including taking responsibility for our own financial lives. Sarah also puts Garrett on the spot, asking him what her money personality is – and she did not pay him to say any of those nice things, she swears!
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why it’s important to go beyond the numbers when it comes to money
- How Sarah changed her pattern of being in debt
- Why your money issues will never go away, and what you can do about it
- Money stories versus money facts – what’s the difference?
- What are money archetypes and how can they help us with our financial issues?
- Garrett coaches Sarah on her money archetypes
- How to reverse engineer your money goals
- Simple ways to combat overwhelm
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Understanding Our Unconscious Money Patterns
- How Money Can Help Us Create a More Meaningful Life With Leisa Peterson
- On Rock Bottom, Falling in Love and Rescuing a Bank Account
- Money types quiz
- Money Magic: Unleashing Your True Potential for Prosperity and Fulfillment
- Can Money Buy You Happiness?
More From Garrett:
More From Sarah:
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)