SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
Sarah and (former co-host) Garrett chat about what you can do once you recognize your unconscious money patterns. They go over what money archetypes are and how to use them to make changes – including taking responsibility for our own financial lives. Sarah also puts Garrett on the spot, asking him what her money personality is – and she did not pay him to say any of those nice things, she swears!
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why it’s important to go beyond the numbers when it comes to money
- How Sarah changed her pattern of being in debt
- Why your money issues will never go away, and what you can do about it
- Money stories versus money facts – what’s the difference?
- What are money archetypes and how can they help us with our financial issues?
- Garrett coaches Sarah on her money archetypes
- How to reverse engineer your money goals
- Simple ways to combat overwhelm