SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
Sarah and (former co-host) Garrett chat about knowing when it’s time to move on, both in business and their personal lives. They explore what it means to let go of income streams and spending habits, and the challenges that can cause, in order to take advantage of life’s opportunities. And they have some news about Beyond The Dollar – don’t worry it’s not going away – but stay tuned to learn what it is and how they’re embracing the changes.
What You Hear in This Episode:
- The BIG news about Beyond The Dollar moving forward
- What it means to say no to something, even if you enjoy doing it
- What it has been like to work together despite these changes
- Why you need to be present and consistently take time to reflect what’s working and not working in your life
- The benefits of saying no
- How you can stop from feeling overwhelmed and make the best decision for you
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Understanding Our Unconscious Money Patterns
- Can Money Buy You Happiness?
- The Untethered Soul