In this season finale, we’re going to dig deeper into the idea of what it means to go back to a job after taking a stab at entrepreneurship. How can someone accept the fact that they’ve “failed”, how does one deal with a bruised ego, and well, is it really the end of the world?
You see, these questions about your vocation, it’s more than about how you make money. It’s actually a larger question about your worth. About how ‘badass’ you are. You bucked the conventional trajectory, congrats! How cool are you that you get to dictate your own schedule, work from the beach and be your own boss!
And well, if you go back to a job, it is a message to the world that you suck. You can’t make it, there’s something wrong with you. What will people say?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What led all three to quit their 9 to 5 jobs
- Benefits and challenges when someone strikes it on their own
- How to tell if you need to go back to full time job, and not let your ego get in the way
- Why you are enough, just as you are
- Candice Latham
- Candice’s Youtube Channel
- Podcast Guy Media
- My Debt Epiphany
- Follow Chonce on Twitter
- Follow Chonce on Instagram
- Follow Joshua on Twitter
- Finding Your Enough Number
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
*theme music by Donovan Dorrance