What does money have to do with happiness? Perhaps a better question to ask is, can money increase our levels of happiness?
I (alongside former co-host Garrett Philbin) explore this question and how the idea of happiness has manifested in our financial lives. In fact, I get personal, sharing why I feel so emotional talking about mylofty income goal. I even share a story about the time I hit rock bottom, which left Garrett saying “Oh, S(#T.”
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Sarah feels she needs to make more money to be happy, and her journey to discover the emotional connection to her lofty income goal.
- What it actually means to be intentional with money and how that ties into our overall happiness
- How using money to avoid tough life decisions can lead you down a dark path
- The myth that having a lot of money can solve all your problems
- The role gratitude plays when it comes to money and happiness