All of us have beliefs about money that we think are true about the world.. However, what if they are actually preventing us from enjoying our money and getting what it is we really want?
In this episode, we explore common money myths and how they can prevent us from living our best lives. We share examples of how these have manifested in our own lives and what we’ve done to combat them. We also talk about how these myths can be positive, and what you can do to help those around you with living their best financial lives.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What the three most common myths are (you may be surprised)
- How Sarah and Garrett have seen these myths play out their own lives
- What you can focus on when you realize you’ve been manifesting these myths in your life
- How you can start to see money myths as simply that, myths
- What happens when you start to shift away from these myths and everyone around you still does
- Why Unsolicited Advice Can Ruin Relationships
- 23 things you definitely wore (and LOVED) in the 90s
- Happiness is all in your mind: Gen Kelsang Nyema
- Season 1 Episode 1 – Does Money Buy You Money You Happiness?
- Season 1 Episode 5 – How Money Can Help Us Create a More Meaningful Life With Leisa Peterson
- Season 2 Episode 4 – Overcoming the Financial Effects of Divorce With the Cash Wise Ex-Wives