SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
I updated my values based spending guide with more juicy questions to dive into your relationship with money, so I thought why not guide you through it in today’s bonus episode! Grab the free guide (including some simple worksheets) so you can be a total badass with your money.
You can use this process once a year (or as often as you like) to see if you’re on the right track. Since y’all are wondering what to do after you discover your values, there are a few questions that help address that in the guide.
Feel free to download to guide before you continue listening and following along. Otherwise, dive right in and see what pops up for you.
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What your values really are and why people tend to get it wrong
- How to start honing in on your values
- What to do once you discover values and how it can help guide your spending
Questions to Ponder:
- What have been some purchases that have gone against your values? What do you notice about how you feel about them.
- Think of the best purchases you’ve made and compare them to your values – do they align together?
*remember, let me know in the comments below your answers! If you’re a social media person, come find me on Instagram (@beyondthedollar) and send me a DM or comment on any one of my posts. I read every single one!
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Values Based Spending Guide
- Freelance Writing Kickstart – use code BTDLISTENER for 10% off course
*Thanks to Donovan Dorrance for the awesome theme music
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)