Giving money advice is touchy territory, but should you do it? As in, if you see a friend or family member enacting behaviors that look like they’re sabotaging their financial life,should you intervene? What about if someone is directly asking you for advice? If so, how can you approach it in a way that doesn’t end up in disaster?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What happens when you offer suggestions and it comes across as unsolicited advice
- What it means when you check both you and the other person’s intention around advice giving
- Why accountability is a great alternative to giving advice
- How to create boundaries around money advice
- The Brutal Truth About Growing a Six Figure Freelance Writing Business
- Family Expectations in Career Choices With Michelle of Savvy History
- BONUS: Navigating Tricky Money Conversations
- Having “The Talk” With Your Parents With Cameron Huddleston
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)