This bonus episode will explore the concept of having “enough” in your life and how that can affect your financial life. It’ll also explore what happens when you’re not clear on what your version looks like (hint: it sucks big time) and what some of our fears are around reaching “enough.” Listen to the end of the episode where you’ll learn a simple guideline to figuring out your enough number.
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- What happens when your want to strive for more than enough in your life
- What does enough even mean?
- Examples of how enough can manifest in your financial life
- How figure out what it means to have enough in your financial life
Questions to Ponder:
- What do you already have in you life that qualifies as “enough?”
- What are you doing or spending money now that is on your way to “enough?”
*remember, let me know in the comments below your answers! If you’re a social media person, come find me on Instagram (@beyondthedollar) and send me a DM or comment on any one of my posts. I read every single one!
- Episode 50 – Be a Financial Weirdo With Jason Zook
- Episode – Striving for “Enough” with Sarah Von Bargen
- Episode 60 – Overcoming Gambling Addiction with Beau Humphreys
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
*Thanks to Donovan Dorrance for the awesome theme music
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)