This bonus episode explores why the conventional way of thinking about the concept of money mindset is problematic. Like, what does money mindset even mean and can it help us rake in the dough or solve all our money problems? Let’s tackle this, including why money mindsets as the only solution is problematic, and how we can approach it in a more nuanced and effective manner.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why the popular or “conventional” way of thinking about money mindset is problematic
- How positive thinking can get you into trouble
- How to think of money mindset as a shift in perspective
- Examples of how a different perspective helps in your financial life /
- 4.5 questions to help you better your money mindset
- Why Values Are So Important to Money
- Removing Money From Your Self-Worth
- The Ultimate Guide to Money Mindset Mastery
- Emotional Spending Guide
- Values Based Spending Guide
Being a badass with your money is as easy as asking yourself what you want.
Download our values-based spending guide and figure out how to revolutionize your financial decisions ASAP.
(psst...we also send you occasional emails on how else to live beyond the dollar. You in?)