Cait Howerton, financial counselor and coach, comes on the show to talk about the time she left for college and her parents finding out she’s a lesbian. She chats about how she was still able to afford college, what the true costs were for her after she came out, and how her money relationship has changed since fully becoming part of the LGBTQ community.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Play | Android Apps
What You Hear in This Episode:
- Why Cait didn’t feel comfortable talking to her parents about her sexuality growing up
- What happened when she came out and not by choice
- What some of the opportunity costs are even though Cait is financially stable
- What it really cost her to move away from home
- How Cait reconciled with her parents, although their relationship isn’t the same as before