Lets face it: money is taboo. We’d rather discuss our sex lives or religious beliefs than our finances. Yet by not talking about something as powerful and important as money, we have nowhere to share our fears, insecurities, hopes and wants.
Beyond The Dollar is a place where we make money more approachable by having frank and honest conversations. Each episode, we candidly discuss a topic at the intersection of money and life, drawing from our own experience and that of their guests. Our goal is to create a space where wins, failures, happiness, shame and everything in between gets its turn.
- We want to show you that talking about money also means talking about life choices.
- We firmly believe that money is meant to enhance every aspect of your lives. Let’s have conversations to align money with your values you so you can live a more intentional and fulfilling life.
- There are no stupid money questions. Everyone can – and is welcome – to join in on the conversation.
- Nobody is perfect. Sharing mistakes is as important as sharing successes. We’ll be open and honest about our experiences in order to help you learn, share and grow.
- Every belief, thought and conversation you have around money impacts your relationship with it. We’re here to help you cultivate a confident money mindset so you become more financially empowered and live a happier life.
About Your Host, Sarah Li Cain
Sarah Li Cain is a finance writer, author and holistic money mentor whose work has appeared in places like Credit Karma, Redbook, Stacking Benjamins and Her Money podcast with Jean Chatzky. Her work blends practical tips and mindset strategies so that those trying to change their financial life can see themselves in the starring role. She also integrates physical, spiritual and mental wellness so that money becomes a tool to enhance people’s lives. Connect with her on Twitter.